When I was young

7:21 AM



   When I was a young girl my father took me to sail the seven seas. He told me that there was lost treasure on an island. I was very intrigued by it.

 “Can we go look for the lost treasure,” I asked.

 He said, “I don’t know. It may be dangerous.”

   Now, I really wanted to go so I begged him. He finally gave in and said yes, I was so excited. While we were sailing to the island we saw whales and dolphins and beautiful fish. When we started getting near the island it became dark and foggy and I got kind of scared.

 I grabbed onto my dad’s arm because I saw a black shadow walking across the Island.

I yelled, “Dad, look! Look!” 

He said, “What, darling?”

There was something walking on the island. He looked out to see what it was.

He said, “There is nothing there.

I said, “But there was!”

   Now I was really scared because I saw something and did not know what is was. When we finally reached shore I stayed by my dad’s side till he told me that he found a map and should go look for treasure. I forgot all about the shadow and was now excite to go look for the lost treasure with my dad and I knew he would protect me. We started our way to a place called Skull Cave. We traveled through rain forests and a jungle with wild animals. SCARY! Then we had to go through a beautiful water fall and there was skull cave.

When we walked into Skull Cave, I heard something behind us. I turned around and saw the shadow. It looked like a leprechaun.

I yelled, “Dad look a leprechaun!”

He said, “Where!”

   I look back over where he was and he was not there! I was shocked how fast he was gone, so we keep moving deep into the cave. I keep hearing something behind us but when I turn around no one was there. I was getting mad that I could not see the leprechaun following us but I knew he was. When we were right around the corner from the lost treasure the leprechaun jumps in front of us and said, “Don’t touch my TREASURE!”

My Dad pushed me aside and pulled out a sword and said, “We don’t want any trouble.”

The leprechaun replied saying, “But aren’t you here for my treasure.”

  We both answered saying yes, but we were not going to take it all. The leprechaun said," ok I’ll make a deal with you. Bring me 5 of Four Leaves Clovers and I’ll give you five Gold pieces. We agreed to his terms. I was excited to go look for four leaves clovers and to get FIVE GOLD PIECES! The leprechaun gave us a map where the four leaves clovers were. He said be careful because it might be dangerous. 

 We started out to look for the clovers. After 3 days looking through the jungle with wild animals, we final found the four leaves clovers. When we got back to the Skull Cave the leprechaun was waiting for us.

He said, “What took you so long.”

  Well, we ran into wild animal what tried to kill us! The leprechaun being sarcastic said, “I told you it was dangerous. Now where are my five four leaves clovers?”

  We gave him his clovers and when he touched them they turned to gold he laughed then disappeared. We looked everywhere for him but could not find him. Till this day I am still looking for that ruthless leprechaun and when I find him he will be sorry that he never gave me the gold.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts