My Pirate Past

7:25 AM

My Pirate Past
When I was young I had a lot of fun with my parents and one day my dad took me for a ride on a boat in the air it was fun, but as we approached where we were going we saw a mysterious fog surrounding the island but we sailed on as we approached the fog I said to my dad “Were is that noise coming from?”  “It’s coming from the fog” he replied but we did see a fog your of a ship twice as big as ours and we had the biggest ship on all the seven skies but the ship crashed into us and my dad had to fight them off but there was something strange going on the shadows were able to attack my dad but he went throw them but my dad did bet them and after that we went home never to go to that island AGAIN or so I thought.
  The way I got on that ship that I was on I tried to steal some of their gold but what I didn’t know was that I was more outnumbered than I that and I was but I tried very hard to win but I did win by the skin of my teeth after that I tried to find a ship with a lot of treasure(booty) but when I did I lost and I was thrown into the prison but then when the ship was attacked and I was saved and then my quest began…
  My pirate has an interesting past his parents have been lost while trying to find treasure and now I will try to find them if it is the last thing I do in the game.  Now I will find as much information about them as I can. To find them I will complete as many quest that I have to and fight as many weird creatures that I can, and get a better boat to sail across the seven skies.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts