A pirate’s life for me

6:59 AM



As a young boy I loved the sky.  I tried to make a ship and it would not sail.  I wanted to go and sail the sky way.  But my family was poor.  So I joined a group of pirates going to raid an armada treasure ship.  Before I joined I stole myself a cutlass and shield.  Then went to join the quest to get the gold and weapons.  We got all the gold and weapons.  Then an armada Galleon attacked us and captured me and egg Shen.  They moved me to a prison ship.
 
         Then I was saved by caption boochbeard and Mr. Gandry.  Then I saved egg Shen.  We ran to the top deck.  The ship’s captain nearly stopped us and we had to fight to get to the ship.  The captain could not see so I brought the ship to Skull Island.  Then met the leader captain Avery.  When we met he said me to “get my amulet and If I Get it I would give you a ship.”  I agreed and went to skull cave.  When I got there I was attacked by evil shark men called cutthroat.  I found their leader, fin.  We fought and I won.  I got the amulet and I brought it to Avery. 

He sent me to the dock to get my ship.  When I got there it was a raft not evens a boat.  I went back to him to argue but I agreed to it.  Then I went to train and fought a rat that stole a bill. He ran to traders cave.  I sailed over there to catch him.  That not the end of my adventure.  You can start your adventure at pirate101.com.  Well I have to get back to chasing that rat.  Good luck pirates.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts