pirate story:)

7:18 AM



When I was a little baby my dad told me that my mom and I did everything together. I always wondered what happened to my mom, but I never asked my dad. I guess I was too scared to ask what had happened. I finally asked him what had happened; he stuttered a little bit and told me that my mom was captured. I started screaming “WHY DID YOU LET THEM CAPTURE HER WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THIS HAPPENED, WE DON’T EVEN KNOW IF SHE STILL ALIVE.’’ He told me to calm down because she still might be alive. “Well can we at least go look for her or ask somebody who took her?” I said. “Short Floral Ramsey we are in the middle of the ocean, you really think that all the other pirates know what happened to her?”
 
                Well I’m going to sleep, in a low voice I said I’m going to find mom. “What did you say” dad said. I didn’t say anything in a screaming voice. It was hard for me to go to sleep because, all I can think of was where my mom was. In the middle of the night I decided to leave the ship to go find mom. I ran up the steps to the dock to get on a smaller ship we have. I lower the ship down into the water. I jumped of the dock into the boat.  In the morning my dad woke up to see what I was  doing.  Short Floral Ramsey wake up its time for breakfast. He walked up to my bed and he saw that I’m not there. He started to panic and ask anyone if they have they seen me.

                I’m steering the boat as fast as I can, so no one can find me. I see this ship that is very famous for capturing people. I steer my boat there and land it. I hop on the boat to go find my uncle, because he lives on the boat. I sneak around to go find him. “Ayee Short Floral Ramsey what are you doing here mate.” Shhh I’m not supposed to be here……anyway I came to ask you is my mom captured here. “Well” my uncle said she used to be here but they gave her to another named “589.” Do you know where they are going? They headed east to where your dad ship is. “O MY GOODNESS ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT SHIP IS SO DANGEROUS!” HOW LONG AGO DID THEY LEAVE? They left about 10 minutes ago. I need some weapons to get on that ship to find my mom. “Well…….” I cut him off “JUST GIVE ME SOME WEAPONS!” Ok I will be right back. He goes down the steps to get weapons; he brings back a big bag of weapons. I snatch them out his hands and jump back onto my boat to find them. 

I’m steering the boat as fast as I can to 589. I start to see their ship, it seems like there ship was hit by something. Once I got close enough I threw an anchor on to their boat and started climbing up rope. I was on the boat and what really shocked me was my FLIPPING uncle was on the ship. I’m thinking to myself how did he get here so fast. I don’t know why he is here but I charged at him and knocked him down. I realized it wasn’t my uncle, so I knocked him out so no one will realize he was missing. When he was out cold I threw him off the ship and went searching for my mom. I see blood on the floor. I follow the blood to this dark room. I turned on the light and there was my mom. I ran to her and hugged her. She looked at me and gave me a look that she was happy to see me. She asked where my dad was, I told her that I didn’t come with him. “Why didn’t you come with him?” No time to explain we have to get off the ship before they see us.  I threw her hand around my neck and ran up the steps. We are on the dock no one is on the dock its perfect. We walked over to the ship and climbed down the rope.

We ride away back to my dad’s ship. It takes a day to get there. When we finally get there we get on the ship to find him. He saw us right away and hugged us. He told me not to do it again but he was happy to see my mom again.
                                                                THE END!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts