Journal pirate 101

7:05 AM



My character name is Fearless Alyssa Brave on pirate 101 and she is a girl. I made her look like me with beautiful long blonde luscious hair and lovely blue eyes like the ocean. She looks fearless, strong, and brave and she has a pretty awesome sword what she is very good with in battles. Her outfit is all black and gray so she can move through the night like a ninja. I am inspired by my character because if I was a pirate I would want to be like her.
The game pirate 101 is a very fun and interesting game. You get to fight in battles and make friends but don’t add friends only if someone is ok with it. I think when I play more of the game it will be good for learning and having fun at the same time. I’m very excited for pirate 101 because I will get to battle and dress up my character.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts